New course: Surgical Implant Placement Day (Live Skills)
The Dental Implant Clinic’s Jonathon Schofield and Tim Harris have put together a new exclusive one-day hands on surgical course.
This is an exclusive one day course during which you will place a minimum of two implants and assist for another case. Your patient will be pre selected and prepared with a full treatment plan, surgical guides and radiographs.
During the surgical procedure you will receive one-to-one supervision by an experienced clinician
- To give knowledgeable clinicians the ability to place a minimum of two SAC ‘advanced’ dental implants under expert tuition
- To enhance your surgical and soft tissue handling skills.
- To provide one-to-one surgical tuition
- To complete an SAC advanced surgical case and place at least two dental implants.
What is included
- Course materials suitable for a log book of experience
- One to one tuition from experienced tutors
- Photographs of your case
- 8 hours CPD
- All refreshments and lunch
Click here for full details and use the button below to reserve your space through Eventbrite.