The Dental Implant Clinic is open, in compliance with national guidelines.
We employ an extensive COVID-secure operating procedures protocol. Some of the measures include:
- Wearing the recommended PPE for every procedure;
- Thoroughly and regularly cleaning clinical and communal areas;
- Allowing for surgery ‘fallow’ time between aerosol generating procedures;
- Ensuring the ventilation of all rooms of the practice;
- Activating our air purification systems at all times;
- Pre-screening all patients attending the practice with a questionnaire and temperature checks;
- Daily staff screening and PPE used in all settings;
- Maintaining social distancing between staff members themselves as well as with patients;
- Protective reception screens and one way systems;
- Multiple had sanitising stations; and
- Any visitor to the practice will continue to wear a face covering until asked to remove it by the clinician.
We continue to work, with extremely robust cross infection control protocols in all that we do. Note:
- We have a car park where patients can wait safely;
- Our patient toilet facilities are open; and
- Our protocols are robust and we do accept patients who are shielding.
Please watch this video to find out about the enhanced procedures we have put in place and the new guidelines you need to follow if you are visiting the Clinic. Please contact us or call us on 01225 448400 if you have any questions.
The NHS Coronavirus website can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19