This is a one day course designed specifically to help nurses to learn the practical basics of dental implant nursing.
The course will be run by a team of three experienced dental nurses.
The course will have a large practical element. It is run at The Dental Implant Clinic so that the course participants can relate their training to a real clinical environment. This course is suitable for all implant systems.
Scroll down for more information, or register below!
The course highlights include:
- Understanding some of the many ways in which dental implants can be used
- Understanding implant components
- The stages of implant dentistry and the equipment needed for each procedure
- The maintenance of the surgical instruments
- A knowledge of sundries and suggested suppliers
- Setting up for a surgical procedure
- Placing an implant in a dummy jaw
- How to give post operative instructions and what the patient might expect after each of the stages of implant dentistry
- Implant maintenance
- A glossary of implant terminology