A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to expand the team at The Dental Implant Clinic, which is now under new management. The Dental Implant Clinic has been a successful practice since 2005 and we have a well-established team spirit amongst all our staff.
As well as being a multidisciplinary referral practice, we are also an education centre, specifically working alongside the University of Bristol with their MSc Dental Implantology programme. We value all members of our team very highly, as they are deeply passionate and conscientious within their job roles.
We are fortunate enough to be able to offer our dental nurses’ excellent opportunities to expand their learning and help them gain further qualifications.
Requirements of you:
- Fully qualified, GDC registered dental nurse.
- Excellent chairside manner to reassure patients particularly those who are anxious.
- Ability to work well within an established team as well as completing independent tasks.
- Willingness to be flexible to aid the smooth running of the practice.
- High standard of personal presentation
- Knowledge of Software of Excellence (Exact/SOE) dental software preferable but not essential, as training will be provided.
- Good, all-round computer knowledge (e.g. Microsoft office applications)
In return, we offer:
- Annual GDC fees reimbursed.
- Cover under the practice’s professional indemnity insurance
- Free DBS check
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- 28 days annual leave (including public holidays)
- Opportunity to study for further dental nursing qualifications.
- Experience of working along side highly trained and experienced clinicians.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you could be an asset to our dynamic and expanding practice, we would love to hear from you.
Our working hours are Monday to Friday 08:45am – 5:30pm.
We will consider applications for part-time hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £12.50-£15.00 per hour.
For further information, please contact Lisa Stuart on 01225 448400 or email [email protected]