Dental Nurse/Reception vacancy required to join our friendly team
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to expand the team at The Dental Implant Clinic. This would be a joint role, including both reception duties and dental nursing.
The Dental Implant Clinic has been a successful practice since 2005 and we have a well-established team spirit amongst all our staff. As well as being a multidisciplinary referral practice, we are also an education centre, specifically working alongside the University of Bristol with their MSc Dental Implantology programme. We value all members of our team very highly and are fortunate enough to be able to offer our dental nurses’ excellent opportunities to expand their learning helping them to gain further qualifications.
At The Dental Implant Clinic teamwork is our ethos. As we are a busy referral practice we require excellent team work and a willingness to be flexible to aid the smooth running of the practice.
Requirements of you:
- Fully qualified, GDC registered dental nurse with excellent chairside manner to reassure patients particularly those who are anxious.
- Exceptional levels of teamwork to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
- Experience working as a Dental receptionist (including meeting and greeting patients, answering the phone, and fielding enquiries to the relevant person, e.g., the treatment coordinator.
- Experienced in the production and formatting of letters for the approval of clinicians.
- General administration tasks, such as photocopying, printing and sorting/sending out paperwork to patients and other referring practices.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Knowledge of Software of Excellence (Exact/SOE) dental software preferable.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft office applications.
In return, we offer:
- Annual GDC fees reimbursed.
- Cover under the practice’s professional indemnity insurance.
- DBS check.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- 28 days annual leave (including public holidays).
- Opportunity to study for further dental nursing qualifications.
For further information, please contact Lisa Stuart on 01225 448400 or email you CV to [email protected].